Relaxing Tunes

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 4 Update

Well, week 4... Well I made a month!!! YAAAY... the longest I have kept up with ANY self improvement program lol! But, again I cannot list any DRASTIC changes so far. Minor changes, my eye contact is getting better in general. I am also not as nervous as I was previously. I still need some major tweaking, but I am confident I will get there. I want to find a way to put Whole Brain Gratitude and Emotive Hypnosis in my schedule, because I do enjoy those tracks as well. Umm... what else.... I have about 3 interviews this upcoming week, so I am hoping wishing and praying that some money will come to me and I will ACE my interviews. Wish me luck!! I have become consistent with the program and I am very happy about that... So heres to discipline, change, and Week 5!!!

-Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment