Relaxing Tunes

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yesterday was a bummer...

I just felt so DOWN yesterday. I was slightly depressed and feeling like I was worthless because I am still unemployed. I mean I didn't want to do ANYTHING yesterday or talk to ANYONE. Worse than normal. But as the day went on I felt a bit better.

I notice that I have been VERY disciplined with my schedule because I MAKE sure that I listen to this when I am supposed to. I have never been more disciplined about a program. I am just looking toward that light and cant wait to get there. I don't know if I could have got there on my own. I do commend myself because I do recognize the fact that there is a better me awaiting that I cant wait to finally let loose. I don't think I am too far from her either. The TRUE me. Brace yourselves!

-Sade

No comments:

Post a Comment