Relaxing Tunes

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 5 still... had no access to Quantum Confidence

7/8/09

So, today was just freaking dreadful almost and I feel like it was because I didnt use the Quantum Confidence. My SO's Ipod wouldnt download the mp3 and so I couldnt listen to it. I was over at his house today. So my anxiety levels were up today and I just felt so uncomfortable. One reason was becasue I just was trying to do something as simple as take my son out to ride his bike and I just had guys just constantly in my face while I was with my son... I think thats so disrespectful and it bothered me even more today for some reason. One guy was damn near desperate... I was by the park, Lincoln Terrace Park, and he was behind the gate with his shirt off really trying to get my attention. He kept following my son and I back and forth as he was riding his bike. He looked about late thirties early fourties. Thinking that just because he had muscles he was doing something... Absolutely not. Ugh! Anyway.... Im just highly annoyed today....

No comments:

Post a Comment