Relaxing Tunes

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 6 of Quantum Confidence

Today I feel much better, Just calm... More friendly.... Anxiety levels were lower... Im feeling good. Enjoying my day, looking good. I had to buy a new headwrap beause I tired of looking like a lil hoodrat lol I live in the hood so dudes get the wrong impression when you dress a certain way.... thats just life in general. So I bought a white headwrap and Im just looking like myself again... like 20 something year old educated Sade. My Nubian self. Cowrie shells and all lol I thought about getting a Tattoo of the word Nubian on my back... Not the middle, but toward the side. I'll get that when I get a job.... and a nosering. Just looking forward to better days while using this program.... can't wait. Overall, I gotta say-- it was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment