Relaxing Tunes

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Intro

Hey, this blog is dedicated to meditation and finding my own personal happiness and oneness. I will talk about a program (free version) that I have been using for about a week called Quantum Mind Power. The free Program that I am using is called Quantum Confidence Lite. Here I will be documenting any changes or improvements and any effects it may or may not have on me. The program was made by a man named Morry Zelcovitch which he calls this program "The Morry Method." Its a Brainwave Entrainment program than can trigger different brainwaves such as the alpha, beta, theta, delta waves which will aid in reprogramming the way we think and react to things. I hope I explained it right.

Why do I need this? Well I have been suffering from shyness for a long time. Its cute when your a kid, but not so much as an adult. My brain sometimes has an automatic reaction to certain situations which causes me to not be present. I become overly critical of myself and unsure of myself. I have been very unhappy lately and I just want to change. So I will be using the free version of this program until I can purchase the full. I just used it today and have been doing so for the past 5 days and I will later describe how it has been affecting me lately. I am in no way affiliated with this company, so I will give you my personal results.

No comments:

Post a Comment