Relaxing Tunes

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Post Below Me...

I put the post up below me because that is my MAJOR problem.... caring about what others think of me. I put up a youtube video and I was TERRIFIED about how others would judge me.... But its like, the things that I have been doing recently havent been working... such as shutting myself out... and being on auto pilot aka, people pleasing mode. Im a good person so, why do I care? I need to have this mindset more often.... my life would be MUCH more exciting... But anyway, thats why Im doing this.... Quantum Mind Power was good to me today and yesterday... Less tense than usual... so i'll keep it going... I did wake up in a GREAT mood today. I AM WONDERFUL!!!! NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT... I GENUINELY WANT TO HELP PEOPLE! I just want to be more approachable and less afraid...

No comments:

Post a Comment