Relaxing Tunes

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 5

10:46 am

I would say that its day 5 since I have started using Quantum Confidence and today seems a bit different. I would say so because on Days 1-4, I have been tired and drowsy, but today I feel GOOD. I feel very calm for some reason. Maybe its starting to work, but I dont want to credit the program JUST yet. I just feel so good though. Like everything around me is just happening and Im just ok with it. The sunshine is magnified and I am just enjoying little things such as a walk to the train station. Im on the train and my anxiety levels are lower than normal. Well... we shall see.

6:00pm

Well the day has gone by and It hasnt gone as good as I would have liked it to, due to the fact that there are these people messing with my little brother (19) and I just was extra mad today. I became mad at females. For NO reason. For example, there was this girl that was looking at me today on the train and I became highly annoyed, I don't even know why. It could have been a good thing, or it could have been a bad thing, but I automatically saw it as bad. So I kept on looking at her like, what the hell are you looking at. I mean like pissed lol It seems so dumb now. But I just seemed extra mad at women today. Dont know what thats about. My day became bad though like I said because of the situation with my lil brother. I would beat someones ass today, as mad as I was about my brother.I hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment