Relaxing Tunes

Sunday, August 23, 2009

1st Week Update...

Ok, so here goes... My first week of using Quantum Confidence... I really can't say too much about it yet... its too soon. I know that my first night of using Goodnight Sleep Well, it was great because it left me insanely energized after just three hours of sleep. That blew me away. After using it the last few times, I couldn't really enjoy it because I was having the creepy crawlies for a few nights due to a bug problem... So that left me a bit restless... anywho, Schumann Resonance, Quantum Confidence and Confidence Triliminals just leave me drained so far after listening to them... Just gonna allow my brain to get used to them. One thing I have noticed is that I haven't been as nervous as normal. BUT I don't want to credit it to the program yet! So I will move on to week 2 now.... starting with Good Night Sleep Well :) Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment