Relaxing Tunes

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Progress...

So I started my own business... I dont know WHAT I can attribute that to. I have been using the Quantum Confidence Lite off an on. I think MAYBE it has something to do with that? Its possible. Anywho, I have been selling on ebay a bit since Ive been home, I have sold 4 things, but now, I am turning it into a full blown business. I do have the confidence that things will go well. Im crazy excited, and KNOW that it will be a success. My personlaity type says that I wouldn't be a good fit for running a business. Well maybe moreso its about the INFP believing in themselves. I would like to shatter that damn Jung Personality type... LOL... well mine anyway. I am alot of what it says, but some of the negative things that I read, I would LOVE to shatter. I can't wait for the day that I can say, LOOK I am an INFP, and I have been doing this! I am an INFP and I have taught myself to be disciplined! I have taught myself how to pay attention to details! etc,. etc,. Well, I think I am off to a good start with this business. Oh, I forgot to say what it is that I will be doing lol I will be selling jewelry and home decor. I want to target artistic trendsetting women who are in their 20's to mid thirties. Anyway, I am happy and I am my own boss, and life couldn't be any better! My business and I will GROW GROW GROW! :) I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment